Monday, April 19, 2010

Lookin' good

Yesterday, I noticed a woman in the grocery store parking lot. The reason I noticed her was because it was hard not too. She had let go of her kids' hands to adjust her, um, decolletage. From the looks of it, she was making sure her boobs were more obvious instead of less obvious. Whatever. I think it's low-class, but that's me. I'm sure there are lots of people in this world that think it's okay to show everyone the goods. But, what I noticed about her (besides her adjusting her boobs) was that she was very dolled up. Her hair was done and her excessive makeup was perfect and she had lots of jewelry on and her outfit didn't have a seam out of place. Sure, it was a Sunday afternoon, but it didn't look like this lady had just come from church. She was wearing a sweatsuit. I just don't get this. I know track suits became wildly popular a few years back. Tons of people wore them, even if they didn't fit too well. Are these outfits still so popular? But, beyond that, why would you do your hair and makeup and put on jewelry if you're wearing a sweatsuit? That's the part I don't get. Where I come from, sweatsuits are for sweating. People wear them to work out or fat guys wear them because they're comfortable. Again, maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment