Saturday, April 10, 2010

Nuts

I've decided that my kids are nuts. Not always, but a lot of the time. And I'm just going to roll with it. I swear, when I'm not looking, they do shots of crazy juice. Often, people tell me how wonderful it is to have girls. They say "Oh, boys fight and wrestle and blah, blah, blah...." Have you seen my girls go at it? They are insane! They hit and kick and poke and pinch and lick and bite and push and yank and do things to each other that little ladies just should not do. They climb on top of my car. They jump in the mud. They pick up creatures and anything else they find on the ground. They don't seem to care that being a girl means they should wear dresses and have nicely-brushed hair. They should sit nicely together and giggle and paint each other's nails. The only time they get along is when they're ganging up on me! Fine, girls - keep sipping your crazy juice. Mommy's got a little special juice of her own to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment