Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thongs

When I opened up my email tonight, here is what I saw: "The Age Girls Can Start Wearing Thong Underwear". Um, what? I'm sorry. You must have sent this to the wrong person because, to me, the words girl and thong don't go together. The email was some type of summary of questions from some website for moms. I guess women go on there to ask for and/or give advice. Don't ask me how I got signed up for it, but the "unsubscribe" button has now been pushed. I wouldn't even consider clicking on the link. Honestly, if I was considering an underwear change for my child, I don't think I'd post about it on a website. And I'm sure if I clicked through and read comments from Taffy from Tallahassee who lets her 4-year-old Tiara wear thongs because they work better with her cheerleading/competitive dance/pageant outfits, I would just barf. Do they sell thongs for children? Wait, don't answer that. I don't want to know. I'm staying in my bubble and will continue to hope that my children don't ask me about things like thongs until they're at least 25. And when that happens, I'll be sure to post it somewhere to get your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment