Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm sick....

Poor kids. I feel bad for them when they're sick. I feel bad for me too. This morning, the little one woke up earlier than usual. I could tell she wasn't feeling great because she just wanted to lay around on the couch. She took a nap, but there didn't seem to be anything physically wrong with her. But, that didn't stop her from whining and wanting me to hold her and sit next to her for hours on end. I couldn't even get up to pee! When I'm sick, I usually just want to be left alone. I don't want to be around other people when I'm feeling bad. Kids seem to be the opposite. They want you right there every minute. And when you're not snuggling with them, they want you to get them a blanket or a drink or a toy or a book or whatever it is they think will make them feel better at that moment. I guess that's why moms catch everything their kids have!

No comments:

Post a Comment