Monday, August 10, 2009

Looney toons

My kids are nuts. I'm convinced they are certifiable sometimes. I swear, you'd think they were locked in their rooms all day with no toys or human contact. When we go places, they go crazy. Today, it was the doctor's office. I knew they were wired. It was about 4 and they had been kind of silly all day. They saw a couple of kids they knew and that was it. My kids were jumping on the chairs in the waiting room and sitting on a wall like they were hanging out at the park. I'm no Miss Manners, but come on! This is not behavior they have ever learned from me. Yes, again, I will blame their shortcomings on their father. I walked out of there and, to my own surprise, told them how embarrassed I was. I guess I've just lost control. When they want to be, my girls are just two little wild women!

No comments:

Post a Comment