Thursday, November 8, 2018

Back in the Saddle

It's been a loooong time since I blogged - more than six years. In normal time, that is about 2200 days. In mom time, it's 22 seconds.

When it comes to being a parent, the days seem like years and the years seem like days. So not blogging for six years means I haven't done it since my kids were 7 and 10. And now I will start to think about how fast the time went since they were 7 and 10 and how one is driving and looking at colleges and the other is navigating life as an 8th grader and is asking about dating and I will start to get sad and choked up and wonder where all of that time went and why it flew by too quickly.

So, I'm now back in the saddle. I didn't think life would be as funny with teenagers as it was back when they were younger, but it's even funnier now. Hoping to keep this as a regular thing and hope you'll stick around for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment