Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exhausted

I know being famous has lots of perks. Right now, I think the biggest one is a star's ability to check into a hospital to be treated for exhaustion. Can I do that? Would I be laughed out of the ER? I'm not laughing. I'm tired. I can't explain just how tired. My bones are weary. I'm worn out! Last week, I started babysitting a little girl (who doesn't really get along with my 7-year-old) and this week, her older sister is here too. That's four kids between the ages of 3 and 8. They wear me out! Talk about energy. They don't stop. And when they're not moving, they're talking. Yap, yap, yap. Look at this. Look at me. Can I tell you something? Guess what? They never stop. I look at them and wonder how they don't just fall down. If I sit down for more than 2 minutes, my eyes start to close. Literally. I don't want to stay awake! So, I've got to find out how to get treatment for this exhaustion. What happens when you go to the hospital for it? What do they do, give you a Dr. Pepper and tell you to wake up and deal with it? Maybe that's what I need. I don't drink coffee, so maybe I just need to start mainlining Pepsi!

No comments:

Post a Comment