Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wax?

Does your child listen to you? I mean, really listen? I'm convinced that my kids have conveyor belts inside their heads that stretch from one ear to the other. My words go in, get carried to the other side, and fall out. That or there is so much wax built up inside their ears that my words just bounce off the wax and fall to the floor. That's got to be it! I mean, they wouldn't actually listen to what I had to say and then purposely disobey me. That would be crazy, right? Their big, brown eyes look at me sometimes and I think they're understanding me. Maybe they're just staring at my eyebrows and everything I say sounds like "blah blah blah blah." I know it isn't just my kids either. I've seen this happen with others. There's something going on here and, as parents, we must get to the bottom of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment