Thursday, November 5, 2009

Independence?

When, oh when oh when oh when will my children learn to do anything by themselves??? Well, I'm sorry, they can get into trouble all by themselves. They can do the stuff they're not supposed to do. But, when it comes to the most simple tasks, they are at a loss. They won't look for anything! When I want something, I get up and get it. When my children want something, they stay where they are and don't move a muscle and say "Mom, can you get my baby doll?" Um, I can, but I won't. Why can't you get it? I ask. "I don't know where it is." Well, did you look? "No." There you go. Get up and go look for it. I don't mean to sound uncaring but Get it yourself. I know you can do it. I've seen you stand up. I've seen you walk. I've seen you bend down. I've seen you pick up a toy. I know you can do it. I have every faith in your ability, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment