Monday, November 9, 2009

Stinky

I once read an article that said you should teach your kids about deodorant before they need it. My kids aren't listening. They're still a little young to worry about underarms, but how about breath? They hate to brush their teeth and, when they do, it's such a lame job. I've even given Caty some mints to put in her backpack because some days her breath is not pretty. She's got to be able to smell it. And while we're on the subject, how about the feet? My kids have got some stinkers. They get that from their dad! I know it's because they never wear socks and the shoes they wear are usually cheap ones (sorry, but I can't invest in $50 shoes when I have to buy new ones every 6 months!) but I put the odor-eater spray in there, sprinkle in the powder - the works. But, they still smell. I know because every day when they get home from school, they kick off their shoes and shove their toes in my face. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment