Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

After much prodding and cajoling, my children went outside and played in the snow - at different times. The older one did not want to go out at the same time the younger one did because she says the little one is always copying her. I try to tell her she should be flattered because her sister wants to be just like her. What she hears is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So, the little one was out there like a champ - snow angels, snowballs. rolling down the hill, shoveling - whatever she could do, she did it. Later on, the older one came out and made a snow fort and then buried herself in the snow. I'm sure she was just trying to hide from her little sister. I wish I could have hidden. The entire day was just a love-hate relationship gone wrong. One minute, they're best buds and the next, they're punching and screaming. My goodness. My sister and I just ignored each other and I wish my kids would do the same sometimes! I swear, if it's still snowing outside I don't know what I will do. There will not be a snow day tomorrow. If there is, daddy will stay home from work and take care of his two little angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment