Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two hands

I always thought that having two children was enough because I've only got two hands. Yesterday, I had my little one with me and I was caring for BFF-MG's two angels. Well, we're in the parking lot at the pizzeria and I realize that I can't hold all of their hands! What do I do? I can't leave one in the car and bring the others inside and run back. I can't carry one and still have a free hand for the other two. Sure, I could hold hands with the two girls and have the boy hold his sister's hand, right? But then I feel like I'm leaving him out. He might feel like a big, brave boy out there on the outside of our group, but I feel like a heel for leaving him there. Oh, what to do? Why don't I have an extra hand when I need one? I don't know what people do when they have triplets or when they have six kids. The stress of the situation would just drive me nuts! From now on, if I'm with more than two kids, we're not leaving the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment