Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little Women

What is it with little women and big cars? I'm not talking old ladies that can't see above the steering wheel without sitting on a phone book. I'm talking 30ish and 40ish ladies who insist on driving SUVs the size of school buses. I remember visiting one of my dearest friends and hopping in her new Expedition. I love my girl Caroline, who might be five foot on a good day. I swear to you, the girl had to stand up to back that car out of a parking space. I nearly peed on her leather seats! Listen, girls, I know mini-vans aren't the coolest mode of transport and maybe you want the four-wheel drive or something. But, if you have to step on something to get into your car (even if it's a running board attached to your car) you are too short to drive it! Are you trying to make up for something? Like men who get sports cars when they go through mid-life crises or try to buy big, flashy things to make up for shortcomings in other areas (wink, wink). What are you doing? Why do you need this giant car? You move the seat up as far as it will go. You need assistance to get in and out. It's too big! Get yourself a Civic and face reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment