Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bruiser

I don't know when it happened, but all of a sudden, my sweet little baby isn't so little and sweet anymore. She used to be so bouncy and cute. Now all of a sudden, she's a tough guy and I can't do anything but laugh at it. The other day, we were in the hospital and the doctor looked at my girls and said "Which one of you is the troublemaker?" Of course they immediately pointed at each other but he looked at the youngest and said "I bet it's you." He told her she had better be careful because they had a security guard there and she said "I'll just beat him up." What? Then, yesterday, she was arguing with her sister and started to get really riled up. She told her big sister, "I will break off your leg and eat it like a chicken wing." Come on. How do you not laugh at that? Right, yes, I am mature mom and I know that it is not funny to threaten your sister in such a way, but really? That's funny - I don't care who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment