Friday, October 29, 2010

Make it or break it

2 a.m. I finally finished making the Halloween costume for my oldest. Note to self: do not wait until the afternoon before the party to buy supplies for the costume. And, especially do not wait until 9 p.m. to make the spider lollipops, origami craft, Halloween cards and costumes. Maybe next year I'll learn. At least my little angel finally agreed to be just a single crayon instead of a box of crayons. Believe me, I had all the stuff ready to make the box of crayons, but when I informed her that if I made it, she would have to wear it, she begged off. Lucky me. I know that girl would have worn that box for all of three minutes and then complained that it was too cumbersome and I would have been left lugging it around. Oh, but she would in no way allow me to throw it away so it would be saved along with the rest of the useless stuff in our house. I'm tired, yes, but it's done. She will be the best little purple crayon this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment