Friday, May 28, 2010

Jever?

That's my new word - Jever. Basically it's Did You Ever? So, here's my question - Jever have one of those moms that you just hate? I mean like every time you see her you just wish she would walk in front of a bus? I have one of these moms at my daughter's school. I can't stand her and yet can't get away from her. She's everywhere! I wonder if God put our daughters in the same class so that I would be forced to get along with her. He's testing me big time. This woman is just a big meanie. I swear, you could be walking down the hall and she'd see you and then look away like you weren't there. She never, ever, ever says hello. I've actually said hello to her and had her not even answer! It's not just me, I promise. I don't know anyone that actually likes the lady too much. It's sad because her daughters are the sweetest things you'll ever meet but she's not very nice to them either. She's just a big crabby pants. Well, there are only a few more weeks of school so I won't have to see her too often. Knowing my luck, our daughters will have the same teacher until high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment