Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bottom Photos

Last night, I went bowling with some friends that I have known my whole life. It was a great time - I love them all like my own family. My husband was there too. Not so happy about that! Someone let Chris know that the camera was in my purse. So I'm sure you're not surprised to know that every time someone bent over to help little Caty or Kimmy with their bowling ball, that's when the flash lit! How many pictures of bottoms do I need? When you take photos of people, do your best to not get shots of them from behind – especially when they are bending over. Do you realize how unflattering that is? Would you like me to post a picture of your tushie on Facebook? How about if I sent it to all your friends via Snapfish? Seriously. Could you edit these darn things? Could you not post them? I can guarantee you that your friends will like you just a little bit less if you make public a horrible photo of them. Listen, I know I’m not photogenic. But do you really have to remind me of it? And do you have to remind every person that I’ve ever met by posting the photo on a public message board. Oh, I get it. You think it’s funny that you took a bunch of pictures of me looking like a doped-up moron. Great. Thanks. I’ll remember that the next time I see you. Make sure you have your digital camera with you too so I can stick it where….Okay, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment