Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pajama party

The other night, Caty’s school was having a story night and the kids were to come dressed in their PJs and get milk and cookies and some stories. Well, my little girl wanted to wear a pear of pants that had writing on the butt. Yes, I know it’s my fault for buying them. But, they were the only sleepy pants in the store when I needed them, so that’s what she got. I would never let her wear such things outside the house! So, I told her she couldn’t wear them. And she said, “Well, why does (insert classmate’s name here) get to wear them?” “I guess her mom lets her,” I reply. “Well, when I’m a grown up, I’m going to wear whatever I want and I’m going to have a party and you’re not invited. I’m gonna have a guard that can throw you out!” I’m starting to feel a little like Rodney Dangerfield here. I get no respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment