Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Perpetual Mess

Wouldn't it be nice to be so rich that you could just wear new clothes every day? Okay, maybe not that rich. How about rich enough to have someone do all my laundry, fold it and put it away? That's not asking too much, is it? Oh, and can he also do my dishes and pick up all the toys from the floor? Some days, I feel like Lucy and Ethel when they were working in that candy factory and the conveyor belt wouldn't stop and the candy just kept coming and coming! The mess is on a conveyor belt in this house. It just keeps coming - non-stop. I know these people have to eat, but do they have to have so many dishes and glasses and forks and spoons? I know it's bad for the environment to use paper plates, but isn't it just as bad to use so much water to wash the dishes? Seriously, I'm sure my husband could wear the same pair of jeans for at least three weeks. And, aren't kids supposed to be dirty? Who cares if they have the same shirt on all week? Come on - who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment