Saturday, June 6, 2009

The ideal child

Today, my daughter had a playdate with one of her school chums. I love this little girl. She is so sweet and polite and, well, she's just a doll! Anyway, we're in the car and Caty sticks her arm out the window and her friend says "You can do that?" And Caty says, "Yeah, I'm doing it." And the friend says "Oh, I'm not allowed to do that." And, my lovely, wonderful daughter says... "Yeah, I'm not allowed to do it either." Yes, of course her arm was still out the window when she said it! Man, you'd think she would behave when we had company? Puh-leeze! I almost think this little girl is too nice to hang out with my kids! I think they were trying to corrupt her. I saw a lot of whispering and snickering going on out there! I just hope if I ever send my daughters over to someone else's house, they would be on their best behavior. I mean, I do try to teach them manners and to be obedient. I know it doesn't always work, but I'm trying. They better not make me look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment