Friday, June 12, 2009

Pest?

Did you ever meet one of those kids that is just annoying? A pest? A pain in the butt? Today, we're at Sabrina's farm class and there was this girl. She was about 4 and boy was she a little pest! She kept standing up when all the other kids were sitting. She kept talking when the teacher was talking. She kept asking questions and shouting out the answers. She kept disobeying the rules and putting her hands on everything. She stepped on the plants in the garden. She slipped into the food trough in the barn. She was just a little pain! Of course, her mother was oblivious. Maybe she was high on lithium or something, but she just seemed to either not care that her precious girl was a pill or she didn't think she was. Whatever. But, as I was watching little Miss Annoying, it got me wondering - what if something thinks that way about one of my kids???? My goodness! I'm sure the possibility exists, but I can't imagine it! Am I in la-la land like that other mom? Could it be that my kids annoy someone and I don't see it? No. There's no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment