Friday, February 6, 2009

The Beginning

When blogging first became the rage, I didn't get the point. I didn't think I'd be interested in what other people have to say. Boy, was I wrong. I always thought I had all the answers, but as my kids and my marriage (and I) get older, I realize all I have are questions. I call the blog Mom Unglued because that is what I am. Glue is what holds things together. My life is being held in place by a broken paper clip, a piece of electrical tape, and some spit. I am all over the place. I'm wearing too many hats - some of them I don't even like - and need to find some hooks to hang them on. So, if you're like me - finding that listening to other people helps you realize you're not alone - please continue to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the addicting world of blogging! Check out this link: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started a few blogs, as I always have liked to write. However, I have become aware that I am a "feeling" blogger. I usually only blog when something is wrong. Have been thinking lately about starting one up. Guess that says alot huh? Thanks for the link...I'll add you to my bookmarks!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete