Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lingerie

So, I'm reading this article on what your lingerie says about your personality. Apparently, confident and honest women like wearing see-through lingerie. "You've got nothing to hide ... inside and out. Whether or not your body is picture-perfect, your sense of self is super strong. You love sharing your opinion and you hate hiding behind anything -- including your clothes! When you talk, you leave nothing to the imagination, so why should your lingerie?" Hmm, now I've always considered myself pretty honest - nothing to hide. But, except for maybe where excess bleach burned a whole in my underpants, I definitely own nothing see-through! Detail-oriented ladies like coordinated sets. Wear colorful, flashy getups? You probably like attention. Practical women wear sets that can be worn more than once (really, do women buy things to wear only once?) And free spirits go commando. Why I actually clicked on the link to read this article, I don't know. My husband was enjoying the pictures over my shoulder, that's for sure. When it comes to sexy lingerie, there is really none in this house - except for the thong that my daughter's Hannah Montana doll wears! Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment