Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My favorite chef

I'm sitting here typing while I watch Top Chef. This is one reality show that never, ever gets boring. Of course, I have my favorite and my least favorite. I sit here and cross my fingers every week that they'll send Leah home. And today my wish comes true - finally! Yay - Fabio wins the challenge. I love him. Who doesn't love the Italian male? That accent. And, he says his grandmother is the best cook ever? He's awesome! Who wouldn't want that dish cooking their last meal? And, I gotta say, when the show first started, I thought Carla would be gone in the beginning. But, I've been pleasantly surprised by her and find myself rooting for her. Still think Stefan will win the whole deal. But, I must give props to my favorite chef in the entire world... my little sister, Diane. I'm going to post the details on the place where she's working so you can all go and spend money there and maybe go in the kitchen and get the grand tour of the ovens. Eat to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment