Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need a vacation from my life

Not that I have it that bad, but I really, really, really, really wish I was anywhere other than here today. My kids are seriously misbehaving. Not just the everyday driving me nuts being nuts and fighting with each other. This is insanely out of control. From the minute Caty woke up, she was not happy. She didn't want to go to swim lessons. She complained the whole time. She told me she was never going back and didn't care if I wasted my $95. She hates me and swimming and her sister and everything else in the world. She wishes she didn't have a sister. I don't get that. My older sister is 10 months my senior (Yes, her birthday is in March and I was born the following January. And don't make any snide comments.) Anyway, we've never really been close friends and didn't play much together once we got to be school age. But, I don't think I was ever this awful to her. I can't remember ever being so cruel or having such hatred in my heart for my sister. Right now, I am at MILs house. As usual, hubby took off to see a friend - apparently a guy who is afraid of other people's families because Chris never brings the kids with him. The girls beg to come to Yonkers. They love spending time with their abuela. Today is a different story. Caty is a mess. She is absolutely awful. Beating her sister, being disobedient. She's like the "before" video on an episode of Supernanny. She's totally out of control. It's oozing out of her body and she's even taking it out on my MIL. It's nuts. I'm losing it. My FIL must have some good Italian wine somewhere in this house and I'm ready to down it - and I don't even like wine! Somebody help.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment