Thursday, May 21, 2009

Unglued

When I came up with the title for this blog, I never realized that it would mean so much more. Not only am I unglued when it comes to scheduling and keeping up with the daily craze of being a mom and wife and volunteer and friend and worker and.... I'm also unglued emotionally and physically. Seriously, I am falling apart! I'm not even 40 and can barely get out of bed some mornings because of back pain. What happened to being able to bounce back? Didn't we used to stay out until 4 in the morning and then function the next day? I can totally understand being an alcoholic. It's got to be better to be drunk all the time rather than suffer through a hangover! And emotionally? Forget it. I was making this video yesterday - just a photo montage of the girls. But, I made the big mistake of adding the Martina McBride song "In my Daughter's Eyes" to the list and just lost it. If you have girls, you are going to cry every time you hear that song. I'm telling you, I'm a train wreck. What happened to me? I guess life did.

No comments:

Post a Comment