Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WWF?

Last week, the girls and I walked into the dentist's office and there was a woman there with two boys who were a little, um, what's the word??? INSANE!!!! So, the boys are jumping off chairs onto each other's backs and throwing trucks at each other and the like, and the mom says "You're lucky. You have girls." Yeah, right, I'm lucky. Never mind the fact that I'll have to deal with hormones and PMS and periods and insecurities and body image and boys and clothes and pimples and all the other crap that comes with being a girl. But, I have to deal with two little girls who like to beat the living daylights out of each other sometimes! I don't know why people with boys think that only boys fight. Not true. My girls are fierce. They are vicious. It wasn't so bad when Sabrina was smaller. Caty would hit her and she would run to me crying. Then she would take her frustrations out on one of her smaller friends - it's the chain of life, right? Now that she's older, look out. This girl is on a mission. It's like Ultimate Fighting Championship in our house! Sabrina punches. And I don't mean one of those girlie punches with the side of her fist. I'm talking straight, full-on jabs that hurt. And she doesn't aim for your arm. She does it right in the kisser! Oh, and she's started doing this thing (I won't say the name my husband calls it) where she pinches your boob and twists it. Ouch. Caty is a kicker. She's a big fan of the kick to the stomach. She's a face-scratcher and a hair puller too. I can't believe these girls don't leave permanent marks. So, the next time you see two little girls all sweet looking with their little braids and matching dresses, don't let it fool you. There just might be some crazy boxer ninja wrestlers under there!

No comments:

Post a Comment